1. Focke-Wulf Fw-61, The First Helicopter Ever Made. First flown on 26th June 1936
2. Sikorsky R-4, the First Helicopter Mass-Produced. First flown on 24th January 1942
3. The Bell 47, the Helicopter First Certified for Use by Civilians. First flown on 8th December 1945
4. Aerospatiale SA-313 Alouette II, The First Helicopter Made With a Jet Engine. First flown on 12th March 1955
5. Bell UH-1 Iroquois, the Helicopter Used in the Vietnam War. First flown on 20th October 1956
6. Mil Mi-8, The Helicopter Most-Produced in the World. First flown on 7th July 1961
7. Bell 206 JetRanger, the Most Popular Civilian Use Helicopter. First flown on 8th December 1962
8. Westland Lynx, the First Helicopter With Fully Aerobatic Capabilities. First flown on 21st March 1971
9. Robinson R-22, Most Cost Efficient and Widely Sold Helicopter. First flown in 1975.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.