Giấy nhôm (Aluminum foil) thường dùng trong nhà bếp để gói thịt sau khi nướng, bây giờ các nhà Nghiên cứu lại tìm thấy chất độc hại trong loại giấy nầy ! Mấy chợ Việt ta thường dùng gói chả lụa khi còn nóng ! Theo bản nghiên cứu thì không nên xài cho thức ăn nóng !
Stop Doing This With Aluminum Foil
But aluminum foil may not be all ‘fun and games’. A recent study has shown that heat causes aluminum from the foil to leach out into foods in significantly harmful amounts.
1. Aluminum Accumulates in the Bones and in the Brain
What’s more, Dr. Zubaidy, one of the study authors, comments that:
“The higher the temperature, the more the leaching. Foil is not suitable for cooking and is not suitable for using with vegetables like tomatoes, citrus juice or spices.”
2. On the other hand, the researchers also noted that foil can be considered safe to wrap cold foods, since no leaching was observed without heating. They also did not find a difference if the shiny or dull side were in contact with food.
Aluminum Competes With Calcium, Weakening Bones
This happens because the presence of aluminum impedes calcium deposition in bone, thus leading to elevated blood calcium levels.3 As a result, PTH secretion, the hormone secreted by the parathyroid hormone, is greatly depressed.3Additionally, chronic aluminum toxicity greatly reduces osteoblast population and inhibits bone mineralization, resulting in osteoporosis.
Mounting Evidence Links Aluminum to Alzheimer’s
Protect Your Bones and Your Brain
• Never cook, heat up, or place hot food on aluminum foil. Use foil only to store cold food in the refrigerator, or to wrap cold sandwiches. I use tempered glass pans. They are easily available in just about every supermarket or hardware store.
• Avoid storing tomatoes, citrus fruits, or spices in foil.
• Replace foil with wax paper if you wish to store food while still hot. Or use glass food storage containers. I keep a variety of sizes handy in my kitchen.
• Never use aluminum pots or cooking utensils. Instead, invest in stainless steel pots and pans.
Disobey Your Doctor and Reverse Alzheimer’s This Way
If you or someone you care about is suffering from memory loss, dementia or Alzheimer’s, then you know how cruel these diseases can be.
The emotional and physical toll they take on the patient―as well as on the entire family―can be devastating.
But right now, solutions are available and being used successfully even while most doctors still throw up their hands when it comes to memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s, using words like “hopeless” and “irreversible.”